The Top 5 Instagram Photo Spots in West Hollywood
1. Girl Boss Gang Mural - Located at 8448 Melrose Ave in West Hollywood, this mural is everything for the modern day feminist.
2. Cafe Carrera - One iced matcha for me and a classic coffee for him. 🍵☕️ While cruising around West Hollywood on vacay I saw some urgent emails come through on my phone. 📲 Luckily I carry my laptop pretty much everywhere I go. So we pulled over and spent a few moments working at Cafe Carrera. Not a bad backdrop for a #girlboss. Located at 8251 Melrose Ave.
3. Addicted to Social Media - This mural was on the outside wall at Cafe Carrera. It's a temporary mural, they change it often. So go quick before it's gone!
4. The Famous Pink Wall - We totally by accident stumbled across the famous "pink wall". Of course we wanted to take a few quick pics but there was a guard who told us that you're only allowed to use your cell phone to take photos. Yup, for reals! I'm pretty much addicted to using my Cannon to take all my photos. 📸 Once you've fallen in love with the quality of a real camera, you can't go back. (Sorry, not sorry iPhone). So these pink wall photos "may or may not" have been secretly taken with my Cannon. 🙃
5. California Dreaming - Okay, I kinda cheated on this one. Located outside Chinese Laundry at 3485 La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles, it’s a 20 minute drive from Melrose to this spot. But trust me, it’s worth the drive!
Totally Insta-worthy Los Angles Hotels:
Book a tour filled with adventure in Los Angeles:
COPYRIGHT: THIS ENTIRE SITE Ⓒ 2014-2019 GENNIFER ROSE. ALL OF THE PHOTOGRAPHS AND COPY HEREIN, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ARE COPYRIGHTED BY THE PHOTOGRAPHERS AND AUTHORS. NO PART OF THIS SITE, OR ANY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN, MAY BE USED OR REPRODUCED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS.