It’s here! The Mother’s Day Glossybox Collection is ready to ship to your doorstep. For this super limited edition box, I have to admit that they really went above and beyond to make this assortment the best of the best. I was very impressed with the quality of brands and the fact that almost all of them were in full size! It felt like I went on an incredible shopping spree at a premium beauty counter.
If you aren’t already familiar, Glossybox is a beauty subscription service where these gorgeous boxes filled with premium beauty products arrive at your doorstep. It’s seriously the most exciting package delivery, you’ll be anxiously waiting every month to see what’s inside. I highly recommend substring to the 12-month plan, it’s by far the best beauty deal.
My special edition the Glossbox was filled with:
Full Size Patchology FlashPatch Illuminating Eye Gels
Full Size Babo Botanicals Nutri-Shine Vegan Lip Luminizer Lip Gloss
Full Size Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Leave-In Heat Protection Spray
Full Size Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Vanilla Twist Layering Oil
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum Sample
Full Size Rodial Glamolash Mascara XXL in Black
Full Size Doctor Babor Lifting Rx Lifting Bi-Phase Ampoules
I know we all want to make Mother’s Day an extra special moment for all the wonderful mamas in our lives. While giving the gift of the Mother’s Day Glossybox Collection is perfect for beauty lovers, it should come along with a side of making fun memories.
7 Creative Ways to Surprise the Mamas in Your Life with the Mother's Day Glossybox Collection
1. Brunch Surprise - The Glossybox is the perfect compact size to wrap up and bring along to a Mother’s Day brunch celebration! Treat her to her favorite breakfast spot and enjoy some bestie conversations over a stack of pancakes and mimosas. After all, brunch is the most important meal of the weekend! Cheers!
2. Spa Day - Moms rarely get the time to pamper themselves with little kiddos to look after. Take some time from her busy itinerary and schedule some much needed pampering at a chic spa. After a day of relaxation, surprise her with the Glossybox goody bag to continue the beauty self-care at home.
3. Netflix Binge Night - Sometimes all moms want is a comfy night hanging on the couch watching her favorite show. Bring along some guilty pleasure snacks and maybe a bottle of her favorite wine. Open up the Glossybox together and try out the skincare products. The Patchology FlashPatch Illuminating Eye Gels were made perfectly for sharing with friends!
4. Babysit Her Kids - As a mom myself, I know that the hardest thing in the world is to find a good caretaker so that you can enjoy some time for yourself. Offer your babysitting services and take the little ones out to the park. Gift her the Glossybox to enjoy with her peace and quiet time in a child-free house.
5. Help Her Marie Kondo Her Home - When you have children, the house begins to clutter up very quickly. Kids require so much stuff and gear, but then they quickly grow out of it… and then they need new stuff for the next phase of childhood. Before you know it, all the areas of your house are filled up.
I can almost guarantee you that in the process of motherhood, her beauty drawers have taken a beating too. They’re most likely filled with old products that she doesn’t use or need. Help her clean out the beauty clutter and gift her the Glossbox to start fresh. The Glossybox boxes themselves are great for organization!
6. Get Fancy - As moms we pretty much live in yoga pants because we’re always running around chasing kids. It’s a rare occasion when we get to put on something more formal and enjoy an evening with adults. The Mother’s Day Glossybox comes with the heat styling Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Leave-In Heat Protection Spray, which is perfect for a hair do styled with the curling iron.
She can walk out of the house looking fabulous wearing the Rodial Glamolash Mascara XXL in Black, Babo Botanicals Nutri-Shine Vegan Lip Luminizer Lip Gloss and scented with Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Vanilla Twist Layering Oil. These gems will certainly put a spring in her step!
7. Unboxing Party - What’s the one thing that’s more fun than opening a gift? Unwrapping gifts with your friends! Glossybox makes these premium beauty products so affordable that you can easily purchase boxes to gift to multiple fab mamas. The packaging is stylishly designed and put nicely together, it’s a real treat to open. You can even pick one up for yourself, wink!
COPYRIGHT: THIS ENTIRE SITE Ⓒ 2014-2019 GENNIFER ROSE. ALL OF THE PHOTOGRAPHS AND COPY HEREIN, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ARE COPYRIGHTED BY THE PHOTOGRAPHERS AND AUTHORS. NO PART OF THIS SITE, OR ANY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN, MAY BE USED OR REPRODUCED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS.