This post is sponsored by My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
I don't know about you but color can really affect my mood and outlook. Drab and dreary shades tend to drain my energy while bright and cheerful colors give me a sense of optimism and lightness. Rose tinted glasses anyone? Color therapy is a bonafide science, also known as Chromotherapy. While I don't claim to be any kind of an expert in the nitty gritty science behind it, I can tell you from personal experience that adding doses of happy color into your daily routine can turn you into an optimist. The good news is that its super easy (and fun!) to incorporate color into your everyday life. From the clothes we wear to the food we eat, color is all around us.
My Top 10 Ways to Add Color Into Your Life
1. My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream - You are what you eat, and in this case you can be sweet, cool and colorful! Allow me to introduce My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream, the perfect pick-me-up sweet snack to brighten your day. Cool off on hot summer days with these fun little ice cream filled mochi balls. Perfectly portable for your on-the-go adventures. True Story: it is taking me way too long to write this blog post because I keep getting up to go to the freezer and grab another My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream ball! They're so addicting!
2. Primp Nails - Head to the nail salon and pick the boldest and brightest shade they have. It will make you smile every time you look down at your keyboard while you type. And trust me when I say that the compliments will come rolling in!
3. Bold Wardrobe - Skip that same old little black dress and opt for a more vibrant color. Find fun prints with bold color combos that will make you stand out (and most likely be admired!).
4. Float in Color - It doesn't truly feel like summer until you've been drifting in a pool, ocean or river on a fun floaty. See my pink flamingo from last year!
5. Suit Up - As long as you're gonna be floating around, you might as well find a statement swimsuit in some tropical shades. Let the summer vibes roll and get your tan on.
6. Travel - Have you seen the seaside town of Capitola, Ca? It is a color lover's paradise! Check out these adorable rainbow beach huts. Palm Springs is also a favorite colorful destination with so many Insta-worthy colorful shots.
7. Lipstick Love - Let your lips do the talking and sport a new eye-catching hue. Give a woman the right lipstick and she can conquer the world.
8. Public Art - If you look through my Instagram you can see that I am a sucker for colorful murals. Whenever I visit a new city, I've got to find the best colorful walls. I love to capture fun moments in front of a work of art, it feels like living art within a painting.
9. Accessorize - I mentioned rose tinted glasses earlier and although it's an old saying, it truly does make a difference in your perspective. Complete your outfit and make a fun statement with rich and vivid accessories. Sunglasses, jewelry, bags and even shoes! The sky's the limit!
COPYRIGHT: THIS ENTIRE SITE Ⓒ 2014-2018 GENNIFER ROSE. ALL OF THE PHOTOGRAPHS AND COPY HEREIN, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ARE COPYRIGHTED BY THE PHOTOGRAPHERS AND AUTHORS. NO PART OF THIS SITE, OR ANY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN, MAY BE USED OR REPRODUCED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS.