10 Golden Rules to Conquer Your Week Like a #GIRLBOSS
1. Set your intentions - Don't start Monday morning clueless on what is happening for the week. Write your weekly goals down on paper and hold yourself accountable to complete them. Trust me, it feels good to check things off as done!
2. You are what you eat - Thanks to Dannon's Oikos Yogurt Drink, my newest healthy habit is making sure I always have a protein packed breakfast. Like many of us, I often run out the door in the morning without eating because I feel rushed and don't have time.
3. Prioritize - We all have "to do" lists that run miles long. Prioritize the most time sensitive items and get them done first. It will be a huge stress reliever to get them off your plate.
4. Be prepared - Follow the "Scout Motto" by following common sense guidelines. Arrive to your destinations early (allowing for traffic), check GPS in advance and plan your route, pack your bag with essentials, confirm your appointments, etc.
5. Refresh your wardrobe - The saying goes: "Dress for the job you want, not the job you have." Never underestimate the power of a solid outfit, it can definitely boost your confidence levels helping you to be the Girl Boss you know you are.
6. Use downtime wisely - When you're too mentally drained to be productive, don't just sit on the couch and binge watch reality TV. Feed your brain with "healthy content" by listening to a Ted Talk podcast, read a book, listen to instrumental music, sketch or walk the dog. Believe it or not, these types of activities will help your brain concentrate the next time you sit down to sit down to work.
7. Clean your house - I don't know about you, but when my surroundings are messy and chaotic I find it to be distracting. Having a clean and tidy environment helps me concentrate on my tasks at hand.
8. Drink more water - Self explanatory but we all need reminders. Drink up that H2O baby!
9. Schedule gym time - Put it on the calendar just like any other important meeting. The list of benefits from regular exercise is endless, but my favorite is that great "workout high." After a good workout I feel like my mind has cleared and my brain is firing on all four cylinders.
10. Reward yourself - We can't be all work and no play all the time. After a week of grinding and hustling, take some time to pamper yourself. My favorite indulgence is a relaxing afternoon at the salon getting a mani pedi. This Girl Boss has gotta look good!
COPYRIGHT: THIS ENTIRE SITE Ⓒ 2014-2018 GENNIFER ROSE. ALL OF THE PHOTOGRAPHS AND COPY HEREIN, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ARE COPYRIGHTED BY THE PHOTOGRAPHERS AND AUTHORS. NO PART OF THIS SITE, OR ANY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN, MAY BE USED OR REPRODUCED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS.