In a fortuitous series of events, I had just read Pinterest’s latest report on trending styles and leather bracelets made the top of the list. So when Popcharms gave me the opportunity to build my own custom bracelet I jumped at the chance. I choose the gray leather bracelet with rose gold charms and I LOVE how it turned out!
Each charm you choose represents an important piece of your own personal journey. For me, many of my charms symbolize a time in my life when I was challenged and had to rise to the occasion, making me a stronger woman. After all, we all have a unique path in life and it’s all about the journey, not the destination. While building my own Popcharms bracelet I thought a lot about my own personal story and how far I’ve come in my 32 years. I figured this would be the perfect chance to tell ya’ll a little bit more about myself!
Telling My Story With Ten Charms
1. Honey Bee - Signifying personal power and hard work, the honey bee is able to do incredible things with determination some sweat equity. When it comes to my own blog and brand, I’m pretty much a workaholic. It’s a labor of love and I enjoy it so much that it often doesn’t feel like work. My mind is always racing with new ideas, projects and goals I want to work on. Busy as a bee!
2. Little Baby Feet - My daughter Scout is 5 months old and becoming a mom has been the most life-changing and rewarding experience. When I was pregnant I honestly didn’t know what life had in store for me. I most certainly didn’t know that it would forever change me and my perspectives on life. Moms totally rule the world!
3. Crescent Moon - I grew up in a small California coastal town called Half Moon Bay. I spent most of my childhood days on the beach under foggy skies. I go back often to my old stomping grounds, my parents still live there.
4. Compass - There’s been many times in my life when I felt lost, but somehow I would manage to find my way. I strongly believe in following your own inner compass and listening to your intuition. Many people will try and tell you what you “should” do, but you ultimately need to decide for yourself what the best direction will be.
5. California Love - I’m proud to be born and raised in California. I’ve lived all over the state from NorCal cities to SoCal. From the beaches to the Yosemite mountains, this state has so much natural beauty. Even my blog is built around the California way of living and all the amazing travel destinations within the state.
6. Airplane - I LOVE to travel! I was born with the wanderlust bug and it has taken me all over the world. We’ve been learning how to travel with a baby, and although it makes things a bit more hectic, it’s also so fun to experiences places for the first time with her.
7. Key - My boyfriend holds the key to my heart. We’ve been together over 5 years and our love story has taken many surprise turns. We’ve moved to new cities, bought a home and became parents together. Our future is bright with many more surprises to come!
8. Camera - I love to capture the favorite moments of my life on camera, it’s like being able to travel into a time capsule of my favorite memories. I carry my camera practically everywhere with me, you never know when inspiration will strike!
9. Rose - People often ask me: “What is your real name?”. Gennifer Rose is my real name! My family’s last name is Rose :)
10. Paw Print - My dog Holly will always be my first baby. Long before I met my boyfriend and had my daughter, it was just me and Holly against the world. I’ve had her for over 7 years and I hope for many more years to come.
COPYRIGHT: THIS ENTIRE SITE Ⓒ 2014-2018 GENNIFER ROSE. ALL OF THE PHOTOGRAPHS AND COPY HEREIN, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ARE COPYRIGHTED BY THE PHOTOGRAPHERS AND AUTHORS. NO PART OF THIS SITE, OR ANY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN, MAY BE USED OR REPRODUCED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS.